The Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies is accepting proposals for our next newsletter. Please consider:
· debuting a concise excerpt from your research
· sharing a successful program
· describing your teaching pedagogy in Medieval and Renaissance themed courses
· reviewing a classic text or two and how they influence your research
· sharing how a degree in Medieval and Renaissance Studies influences your current work.
· or come up with something novel!
Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis, and accepted articles will be included in the newsletter at the editor's discretion within a 12-month period. 500-1000 words is a reasonable target for a finished piece, though shorter lengths may work.
Please submit your proposal via email to the current newsletter editor at email@example.com by Oct. 31, 2018.