Call for Contributions
The Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies is accepting proposals for our next newsletter. Please consider:
· debuting a concise excerpt from your research
· sharing a successful program
· describing your teaching pedagogy in Medieval and Renaissance themed courses
· reviewing three to five texts and how they influence your research
· sharing how a degree in Medieval and Renaissance Studies influences your current work. We would like to share how your experiences with the CMRS demonstrate what the Center gives to all of us.
Due to restrictive newsletter space, the CMRS cannot guarantee acceptance of all submissions. Authors will be contacted whether their proposals have been accepted by Dec. 8, 2017 and be expected to send their complete article by Jan. 15, 2018.
Accepted articles will be included in the newsletter at the editor/publisher’s discretion sometime within a 12-month period.
Submission Instructions: · Please submit your proposal via email to the current newsletter editor at firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec. 1, 2017.
· Please include a working title and a 150-word description of your ideas.
· Proposals should be in a common word-processing format (e.g. Open Office Writer, MSWord, rtf format, etc.). Font should be size 12 New Times Roman.