Open 25% CMRS GAA Position for Autumn 2019-Summer 2020
Graduate Administrative Associate
Open Position—AY 2019-2020
Center for Medieval & Renaissance Studies
The CMRS will have an open 25% GAA position for the 2019-2020 academic year (Autumn 2019-Summer 2020).
In addition to providing general administrative support for the Center and logistical support for events, specific responsibilities for the position include:
- maintenance of the CMRS social media accounts (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram);
- preparation of program publicity for events and courses;
- TA support for large CMRS courses.
- Experience with various software such as Excel, Publisher, Drupal, InDesign, and OSU’s Carmen/Canvas system is desirable but not required.
- Applicants must be full-time graduate students in good standing and available to work at least 10 hours per week each term.
- Preference will be given to students whose research is focused in the medieval, Renaissance, or early modern periods.
Review of applications will begin Friday, July 12
455 Hagerty Hall, 1775 College Rd. • (614) 292-7495 • cmrs.osu.edu