*The application process is now closed**
The Center for Medieval & Renaissance Studies will have one, possibly two, open GAA positions for the 2016-2017 academic year (Autumn 2016-Summer 2017).
In addition to providing general administrative support for the Center and logistical support for events, specific responsibilities for GAAs include:
- editing of the quarterly CMRS newsletter;
- maintenance of the CMRS website and Facebook/Twitter accounts;
- preparation of program publicity for events and courses;
- TA support for large CMRS courses.
Training for these positions will take place Summer 2016; details regarding summer support TBD.
- Experience with various software such as Excel, Publisher, Drupal, InDesign, and Carmen is desirable but not required.
- Applicants must be full-time graduate students in good standing and available to work at least 10 hours per week each term.
- Preference will be given to students who research is focused in the medieval, Renaissance, or early modern periods.
Application Deadline: 25 Mar 2016
Download the application: GAA Application
Applications are also available in the CMRS office, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and via the webform at http://cmrs.osu.edu/gaa-application.
455 Hagerty Hall, 1775 College Rd. • (614) 292-7495 • cmrs.osu.edu